Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sky Squad Eagle Eight - Landing in early '07

The Greatest Superhero story of all-time is coming soon...

In January or February of 2007, the Cheshire Project will be premiering Sky Squad Eagle Eight in Los Angeles. If you saw the photo from my earlier post, it'll be a film packed with action, humor, fantastic costumes, love, loss, liberty, the pursuit of happines and symmetrical attack formations.

Who needs another Spider Man when Sky Squad's coming??

I'll post an exact time and place once it's announced.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie it is Andres again will your new movie play here in Florida me and my friends would deffinetly go and see it

eddie said...

Thank you for your comment Andres. Sky Squade Eagle Eight is on DVD I will get it in a few weeks.

eddie said...

I don't see any comments from anyone. if you look up to me as your celebrity please write me some more comments.

Anonymous said...

Eddie, Ive written to you once before and I have a long term goal to meet you some day because you are my favorite actor and I tell everyone at school what your name is and how awsome you are.

Your #1 Fan,
Ty