Friday, August 15, 2008

My Appearance on "Fox & Friends" to Protest the Ben Stiller movie "Tropic Thunder"

Fans and Friends,

I am on the Board of Directors for Special Olympics International and Tim Shriver the Chairman and CEO for special olympics wanted me to go on this T.V. show Fox and friends with him and talk about this movie called Tropic Thunder with Ben Stiller. This movie makes fun of people with disabilities by calling them retard 17 times in the movie and Tim Shriver and I were talking about how this movie should be boycotted.

Tropic Thunder even makes fun of people who have different races.
The actors who performed in this movie are not respecting people with disabilities.
Using the word retard is hurtful and painful.
People with disabilities have feelings just like anyone else.
I am greatful the the hosts had me speak out and have me express my feelings.
Thank you so much for letting me on the show with my bestfriend Tim Shriver.
Hopefully you will invite me again to talk on your show.
Thank you for everything you've done.

To Watch, Please Click on the Link Below

"Fox & Friends Clip 8/14/08"

No comments: